Most of us feel like we don't have the time we need to do what we really want, get what we need or do the things that might not be productive or profitable but are actually the things that feed us the most and that have the potential to catalyze us into the expressions, intentions and dreams we have for ourselves, our work and the world.
Wisdom Byte: If you are waiting to find the time, you will never find the time. Time is finite. You can't make time - there is no time kitchen. And you can't find more time - time is not lost.
What we need is not more time. What we need is the 'space' to take care of the demands of our current lives AND feed the desires still coming into form AND nourish our hearts and souls and bodies with things that may not be 'productive' or 'profitable' but that sustain us in big ways.
You are invited to join Christine Arylo for this Feminine Power Time - a POWER PAUSE, taped at the mid-year point, to invoke
See you there!
1. Join in the conversation on the Feminine Wisdom Cafe and post:
What is one thing you are proud of achieving + one way you have made an impact already this year?
This is our private online community off of social media, where we connect and share on the topic we are exploring in these podcasts and more.
Also... here is where I post up in written format some of what we talked about in the Podcast, like the 4 inquiries to create space for what you need and desire.
2. Get the Overwhelmed and Over It Book - learn about the Feminine Super Power of Creating Space - www.OverwhelmedandOverIt.com
3. Share. Rate. Review this podcast - THANK YOU. This is how we get the wisdom out to more people
GO DEEPER. Learn More.
Current and Upcoming Programs with Christine
1. The Mid Year Power Pause - FLOW Focus Your Lifeforce On What Matters the 2nd half of the year.
2. Personal Transformation and Feminine Leadership Mentoring and Coaching: www.HarmonizeandRise.com
3. Elevate Feminine Leadership Councils - applications open now, we start in October. www.ElevateLeadershipCouncils.com
What do I DESIRE space for ... What do I NEED space for ...
- In my relationships?
- In my body?
- In my work?
- Just for myself?