There is a lot of talk & information about wellbeing, presence, mindfulness, getting good sleep, eating well and self-care ... alot of which can be good and helpful, and alot can also be overwhelming and like more to do's in an already full life.
Here at Feminine Power Time we get to the roots of wellbeing by applying wisdom to the choices we make every day ... including the practices, choices and routines that have way more influence over how we feel, how we show up, and how others perceive and receive us than we know.
As we embark on our 8th year here at Feminine Power Time - I wanted to take a pause to bring practical application to our theme for this year: Rooting and Rising in Radiance, that enables and empowers us to actually live that theme into reality.
It's the choices we make in our every day that determine how we feel and live throughout our days.
Contemplate this: Which every day choices are supporting your radiance + your capacity to show up as your best self? Which are draining your radiance or driving you to react to people or situations that does not reflect your best self?
When I say "practice" it can help to think about practices in two categories:
Tune into episode #210 - Keep Your Radiance Strong & Light - 3 Practices to Play With and then try these three practices in your day to day. These are three practices I use in my day to day too!
I so look forward to sharing this wisdom with you, and hearing what happens as you play with them.
Linked in: https://www.linkedin.com/in/christinearylo/
Feminine Wisdom Cafe - private online community off social media: www.FeminineWIsdomcafe.com
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ChristineArylo
Did you know that the word "busy" means "meddlesome" and "interfering" and everytime we use phrases like, "I am so busy" or "I am too busy too,," we pushe away the exact connection or support we both need and desire during intense times.
Or how putting up our busy badge is disempowering and isolating vs empowering and connecting?
Or have you ever considered how you navigate intensity when you either actively engage in it or it unexpectedly find yourself standing the midst of it?
In the decade plus of my research for what became the book Overwhelmed and Over It, and is one of the root of my feminie leadership work is this:
Instensity is part of life. Intensity is not good or bad, although some kinds of intensity feels so much more empowering than others. It's what the tools we have for navigating within the intensity that make all the difference.
In your life, there will be times you choose intensity. And there will be times when the intensity happen to you - out of your control or desire.
Most of us have been woefully educated or prepared how to move - how to dance - through intensity. So we grind, strive, push through it, or find ourselves in the middle of puddle, or a confusion, anxiety, frustration, overwhelm storm within it.
Add to that how our overculture has made "being busy" a badge of honor and success. Or how we've been taught that working hard and realizing success means pushing through until the project is done or goal is reached, to the detriment of our own mind, body, spirit and emotional wellbeing is just how it is.
And you can explain of what seems normal in our society is actually anything but.
There is a different way to be with the intense times in our lives - chosen or found, stretching or struggling - that empower us to move through it with grace, gumption and more support and connection.
Which is why I chose to call us together for this conversation and exploration of Feminine Power Time - #193 - Dancing Through Intensity: 5 Practices to Stay Sustained In Busy, Challenging, or High Output Times.
Tune is as we explore and apply to your life now and in the future:
For this session, I invite you to bring your copy of the book Overwhelmed and Over It: Embrace Your Power to Stay Centered and Sustained in a Chaotic World with you. If you don't have your copy yet - chose a place to buy your copy from here.
Mostly -- bring any situation you find yourself in right now - or in the recent past - that felt overwhelming, busy, too much of a stretch, intense, even if you chose it .... and then take these practices and wisdom teachings into your life and see what happens!
with great heart,
Upcoming Happenings & Trainings & Retreats
1. Gather and Guide Your People: Transformational Program Design Training, Incubator and Council www.GatherandGuideYourPeople.com
2. Private Elevate Feminine Leadership WIsdom Quest - Nov 11-13 - for women exploring the next cycle, focus and expression of their sacred work, life and design - email Christine directly for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. ** To be notified of upcoming progams, sign up for Christine's twice a month wisdom letter here https://christinearylo.com/wisdom-letter-signup/
2. The Weekly Reset Practice - access on the Feminine Wisdom Cafe here - https://community.christinearylo.com/posts/drafts/stay-harmonized-practice-the-weekly-reset (will be live Oct 12.2022)
3. Not a member of the Feminine Wisdom Cafe ? It's Christine's private online community off of social media. Gain access here - no charge - https://community.christinearylo.com/share/ICzZ3ZdHAspOUkyQ?utm_source=manual
Are you clearing your emotional and energetic fields? What do you do when you get "gooped" by the world, a person, the news, the physical and virtual environments you find yourself in, or even by your own emotional triggers?
"Gooped" is my partner Noah and my term for what happens to us when we get emotionally, mentally, energetically, and physically weighed down, swirled up, affected by external forces.
In the times we live in, it's really wise to ask yourself : What am I doing to keep my energy clear?
Are my energetic and emotional boundaries strong? How do I know when they are weak? And how do I strengthen them?
Today, in part 3 of our 3 parts series called STAY LIGHT - how do we keep our life force strong, our minds clear, our emotions stable, our radiance bright in our current reality - individually and collectively - I invited in the person who often supports me to "de-goop"- my partner in life, love, business and service, Noah Martin.
The centerpoint of our exploration today is this:
"What does it mean to be gooped? How do you know you are gooped up? How does it happen? And what do you do in the moment or as prevention to keep the external forces from knocking you off kilter?"
Clearing your emotional and energetic fields is a must in our world today. Just like you brush your teeth and get in your steps. Or you get too much plaque and too much fat, which creates dis-ease.
Our exploration will take part in four sections:
1. Wisdom About Energy - What we need to know about our energetic connections and energy fields - and how they interact with other people and situations.
2. 5 Kinds of Boundaries - Emotional, Mental, Energetic, Physical and Environment. How to work with yours, know when your boundaries have been breached and how to re-find your center and clear your field.
3. Goop Prevention - what you can do proactively to not get gooped.
4. Emergency Care & Culitivating Your Energetic Support Team and Structure - practices & modalities that can support you to clear your being , strenghten your internal system, and clear out energetic and emotional interference.
Get your practitioners, practices and people in place that keep you at a high frequency and keep your being light. Get these into your rhythm to support your radiance.
Tune in. We look forward to diving in with you. Stay Light! De-goop daily, weekly and monthly :)
With great heart,
Christine and Noah
p.s. BIG HEART SHOUT OUT and THANK YOU to those of you who have been leaving reviews for the Podcast + Overhwelmed and Over It Book, helps more people find us and tune into the wisdom. XOO
1. Meditations by Noah - subscsribe and get on your Podcast app - Special Ungooping Meditation - And also tune in here. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/ungoop-meditation/id1456311845?i=1000570044008
2. Stay Harmonized Practices to stay clear, calm and centered www.stayharmonized.com
3. Overwhelmed and Over It Book - Section 2 Liberate Your Life Force www.overwhelmedandoverit.com
4. Daily Morning Flow Kit - book+ video - www.DailyFlowPractice.com
5. Monthly Live Stay Harmonized Sessions - RSVP on the www.FeminineWisdomCafe.com
6. Energy Clearing Sessions with Noah - contact him at Noah@CoachingByNoah.com
MODALITIES for De-Gooping and Staying Light TO CHECK OUT
1. From Noah - Take 10 Deep Belly Breaths to start your day - to find aligned connection to the world, and release what is not yours to hold.
2. From Christine - Get your practitioners, practices and people in place that keep you at a high frequency and get these into your rhythm.
PRACTICES from the PODCAST:
In the Moment:
1. What of this is mine?
2 What support do I need to protect my boundaries, so I can make right choices? What allows me to be supported so I don’t get cooped?
3. Don’t bite the fishhook or the bait.
1. Where do you continue to get gooped? Think relationships or situations or environments. Look at where this is happening:
2. Start your day connected & protected - with your daily morning practice, everyday (see Overwhelmed and Over It, Section 2 Liberate Your Life Force + Get the Daily Morning Flow Practice Kit)
3. Who are the practitioners? the practices? in my regular rhythm that clear out the goop so it doesn’t build up. Find who and what works for you.