Join me and one of my beloved mentors and teachers, Pele Rouge, for a "wise woman tea," where we bring the teachings of Earth Wisdom forward to give us a perspective on how to be and move through these intense times so we can thrive, heal, expand and elevate.
Some of what we'll dive into in this session of Feminine Power Time is what earth wisdom is how can these teachings and it tools can help us now.
Some inquiries that emerged and we'll explore through the eyes of earth wisdom is:
Some of the earth wisdom tools we'll share:
Wisdom Bytes that came through
This is a time of remembering how to be human.
About Wise Woman Teas: These are invitations to join me and a special guest who has spent a lifetime studying and teaching a specific wisdom tradition or realm of experience that can offer us insight, wisdom, perspective, tools to understand ourselves, others and these times... so we can rise to be better more conscious leaders in our lives, relationships, community, organizations, teams and world.
We always start with the inquiry of how can this wisdom teachings, tradition or experience see a perspective and find wisdom to guide us during this time. We never know exactly where the conversation will go. But by using the power of inquiry, wisdom we can use always emerge. Pour some tea, vino or pelligrino and join us
1. Pele Rouge - Learn More and Get Connected at www.timelessearthwisdom.com
2. Ken Carey - Return of the Bird Tribes book - https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/return-of-the-bird-tribes-ken-carey/1102635646
3. Wheel of Restructuring - Visit my Blog Post with an image of the wheel of restructuring. Get connected with Timeless Earth Wisdom to start learning more. www.timelessearthwisdom.com
Upcoming Events and Programs with Christine
1. The Elevate Feminine Leadership Councils - applications being accepted Jan 22 through March 4th. www.elevateleadershipcouncil.com
Welcome to our first Wise Woman Tea episode, where I invite you into a conversation with one of my dear wise woman soul sisters - women who have attained a level of adeptness in a specific area that I believe can support each of us to tap into our own intuitive knowing, co-creative power, and higher intelligence. Often these areas are poo-poo'd or woo' woo'd away - discounting their significance to the 'real world' or to our practical needs or to what is relevant to topics like business, leadership and activism.
When the truth is, these wise woman skills, arts, knowings and practices empower us to see and find what's real beyond the screen the mainstream overculture would like us to tune into.
In my experience, the distrust or skepticism we have, or the lack of focus we put in these areas, is part of where we leak and diminish our power.
When we embrace these wisdom teachings, skills, practices and arts and explore them with curiosity, we often are invited into a wealth of wisdom and new possibility we were previously blind to.
For this Feminine Power Time: Perspective for Thriving in Intense Times, I invited Astrologer Leslie McGuirk who is also a writer and creativity expert who is known for "pioneering an intersection between medicine and astrology, revealing the fastest pathway for mental and spiritual growth" to join us.
Leslie, is also really a dear friend, a woman I trust, who has helped me and the women leaders I've sent to her, to gain a better understanding of ourselves and how we are designed - to find more courage, compassion and confidence.
We'll dive into three areas with the intention of giving us all PERSPECTIVE SHIFT for meeting these intense times as we step into this new year.
1. What is astrology, really? What isn't it? How come it gets woo woo'd and poo poo'd? How can we use it powerfully?
2. Perspective on what we are going through collectively in 2020 - what is happening? why is it happening? how can we be with it?
3. Perspective on how to walk into the months ahead, in a way that feels both empowering and present to what is, and open to what can be.
See you there!
Pour some tea :)
Dive in for more...
1. Overwhelmed and Over It Book - www.OverwhelmedandOverIt.com
Upcoming Gatherings, Councils and Programs - RSVP to get the Invitation, Save the Date
1. Crazy Wisdom Wisdom Session - Conjuring Up Clarity and Courage in Uncertain Times - Nov 22nd 5:30pm PT - www.FeminineWisdomSession.com
2. Year End Reflection Ritual & Power Pause - Dec 20th. RSVP for free at www.ReflectionRitual.com
3. Feminine Wisdom Way 2021 - Lead. Live. Succeed. the way women naturally work best. Enrollment opens November. Emerge visioning process starts Jan 3rd. Request the invitation when enrollment opens. www.FeminineWisdomWay.com
4. ELEVATE Feminine Leadership Councils 2021 - for women who are influencing change in the systems from the inside out. To request an application go to www.ElevateFeminineLeadership.com
Connect with Leslie McGuirk
Website - https://www.lesliemcguirk.com/
Astrology Academy - https://www.lesliemcguirk.com/astrology-academy/
Creativity and Childrens Books - https://www.lesliemcguirk.com/books/