You know the saying that our relationships are some of our biggest teachers? Truth. And today, as we go through this major time of transformation and change, we can either embrace our relationships as ways to heal, so we can create realities based in wholeness instead of woundedness... or we can keep re-creating the same wounded patterns, acting them out over and over.
I vote for embracing our power, and taking a look at what is going on in our relationships right now. To shine the light on what is going on in your heart right now when it comes to your closest relationships - the ones you struggle with, the ones from the past that are still lingering on, the ones that bring you support and joy and want to grow and the ones that you desire to create that don't exist yet.
If we want a world, a society, systems and ways of thinking, that are rooted in respect, love, kindness, compassion we have to look within and at our own relationships too.
All lasting systemic and social change must be rooted in personal transformation and healing. Which is one of the reasons we have not broken through as a society, yet, through what is clearly so not working.
What would be possible if the relationships you had currently came from wholeness vs. your wounds?
What if your relationships didn't have to be things you worked on or worked out or figured out? What if you could learn and evolve through love, vs pain and drama?
What would be freed up for you if you could let go of any of the lingering resentment or righteousness between you and others?
What would be opened up within you if the relationships or kinds of relationships that typically are challenging and painful for you, became sources of learning through joy vs. struggle?
You would have a lot more energy, time, clarity, support, and connection.
I know this to be true because for 20 years I have embraced relationships as a teacher for me.
In this episode of Feminine Power Time, #2 of 3 in the Power of Love Series, we focus on the power of relationship. I invited one of my "teachers" to join us - the man who has taught me how to learn through love vs. pain in my primary partnership. He is my life partner Noah Martin, who is also an amazing relationship adviser and a human that just gets relationship and how to be in it powerfully.
In The Power of Sacred Relationship to Heal & Free Yourself and the World we'll dive into:
We'll dive deeper into the healing and freeing part of the triangle of transformation today because if we don't go there and get real about what it takes to truly return to hearts that are WHOLE vs full of HOLES, we will just keep recapitulating the same wounds in our lives, that then creates the society and systems we know are not working.
Lets use the power of love to do things differently!
See you there.
Christine and Noah
Sacred Transformation Wisdom Session - Watch or listen to it here. https://christinearylo.lpages.co/sacred-transformation-with-christine-arylo/
Choosing ME before WE, the book (by Christine and featuring much of Noah's wisdom) www.mebeforewe.com
We talk a lot about the power of the mind, how thoughts create our realities, personally and collectively. And while that is true, here's the deeper truth: our heart is our true power center.
It's the heart and it's wholeness or it's woundedness, coupled with the cellular imprints within our bodies that inform our thoughts, which drive our actions, which create the realties all around us.
Right now at this time on the planet, our hearts and our bodies are being triggered to react from the wound and deeply embedded imprints rooted in fear, shame, blame.
Even for those who have been 'doing their inner work' for years, decades... even for people who are educated and trained in mental health, emotional wellness, and spiritual development... WE ARE ALL BEING TRIGGERED, or like i like to say, BEING INVITED TO HEAL our WOUNDED HEARTS SO WE CAN BE FREE TO LEAD AND LIVE FROM OUR WHOLE HEARTS, rooted in wholeness, wellness, aka LOVE.
Choosing to embrace and dive into your own healing is an act of sacred activism ... being the change, the healing, you desire to see in the world.
Which is why I am creating this next three-part series for us at Feminine Power Time all about tapping into and working with THE POWER OF LOVE ... not in some kind of mamby pamby, meme, fluff, greeting card kind of way, but in the straight up, deep dive, get to the root of what is real and true kind of way, so we can create lives, relationships, families, systems, economies, governments, healthcare, and more rooted in wholeness vs. recapitulating wounds.
When we return to wholeness within our own hearts, we will finally begin creating family systems, organizational systems and society systems that cultivate wholeness and wellness by design.
There is a beautiful wisdom teaching that says: Put Love at the Center of All of Your Choices.
What would be true if you did put love at the center of all of your choices? Not the self sacrificing love, where you don't get what you need. Not the romantic kind of love we see in the movie screens. I mean real LOVE. Pure love?
What would become possible of we put LOVE at the center of how we designed our systems and societies and organizations? Not in some fluffy pink cloud kind of way, but real true love, compassion, care, gratitude, courage, passion, heart wisdom, trust?
These are big questions that have the power to bring us all through this. But we have to break this down to work with it practically.
If you want to change something on the outside - in your life, in the world, in any situation - there is only one place to begin, if you want lasting transformation vs. just another lesson from the Universe you keep getting again and again.
Tune into this episode of Feminine Power Time, #1 of 3 in the Power of Love Series: The Power of Self Love to Heal & Free Yourself and This World.
This will not be fluff or ear candy. Or spiritual platitudes. Trust me. We will dive into, get real and open to wisdom about:
Tune into this session on the power of self love.
May it serve to support you to create the life and world you desire.
Love is that powerful.
Go Deeper. Learn More.
1. The Yoga of Self Love - Simple practices for staying connected with yourself. Go to www.YogaofSelfLove.com
2. The Feminine Wisdom Way - Live, Lead and Succeed the Way Women Work Best www.FeminineWisdomWay.com
3. Private Transformational Mentoring with Christine - Harmonize and Rise. Learn more www.HarmonizeandRise.com
Coming this Fall
1. The Path of Self Love 12-week Training - Starts Late Sept 2020. Healing Tools for Getting to the Heart, for those who work with women and girls. To receive the invitation go to www.SelfLoveTraining.com
2. Elevate Feminine Leadership Council: Re-Imagining the Way We and The World Work : For Women Leaders and Change Agents who are here to influence systemic change - Starts Late Sept 2020.
More to come.
Wisdom Inquiries from Session
1. Self Awareness: Who am I not any longer? Who am I today? Who am I Becoming?
2. Self Acceptance: What pressure am I putting on myself to be something I am not, to be more than I am right now, to be farther ahead, to be different than I am?
If I embraced who I am and who I am evolving into, what judgement against myself could I release? What would releasing this judgement free me to do/be/feel?
3. Self Compassion: If I was gentle, patient and understanding with myself, what words would I speak to myself right now? How would this self compassion free me ?
4. Self Trust: How am I being guided to do things differently? Where am I being guided to be right now?
There is SO much you could do the rest of the year, so much and so many you could give to, but what really matters to you??
Given the current level of intensity and uncertainty, how can you create stability and sustainability for yourself and those you love and lead financially, emotionally, mentally, physically?
How can you work with the transformational energy happening to create more of the reality you desire for yourself and this world?
These are some of what we will explore together in this power pause, so you can gain clarity and focus for the next part of this year.
One of the smartest things we can do at the mid year point is to pause, reflect, realign and redesign what we are going to focus our life force, resources and time on. This is true for how you run your work life - business, team, organization, career, classroom, etc. And how you run your personal life - wealth, health, home, relationships. For SO many reasons.
This is what I call taking a Power Pause. It's a feminine wisdom way practice and a feminine leadership sustainable success principle. It's how we make sure we create realities that are both successful in what we desire to create and cause AND that are sustainable.
It's also a best practice for getting out of overwhelm and the feelings that you are never doing enough or have enough.
I've been doing Power Pauses myself for a decade and every year at this time I teach mid year power pauses, which I call FLOW for focus your life force on what matters, in many different forms. A virtual program/retreat, in person retreats and for women's leadership groups and teams within organizations.
For you beloved Feminine Power Time listener, 4x a year I do these special Power Pause episodes that include a series of inquiries that are like a Power Pause appetizer. They give you a taste of the full process, and enough of a taste to give you some wisdom bytes about what you truly desire this coming year.
In this episode, "POWER PAUSE: It's Mid-Year, Time to Reflect & Redirect: 6 Inquiries to Get Focused On What Really Matters to You the Rest of the Year" I will share with you
In the Feminine Power Time, I'll take you through 6 inquiries focused in 3 realms of past, present and future - which I also listed below. I invite you to journal on them. Invite a friend or your partner to share about them. And then if you want to really receive the benefit of the mid year Power Pause, take the online version, you can do at your own pace.
1. HEAL: What inside of you is calling for a deeper healing and wholeness, so you can be more free to create the reality and world you desire?
2. HEAL: What in your relationships is calling to be released or redesigned, to free up emotional and mental space and open up your capacity to receive the support, connection you desire?
3. SUSTAIN: What do you need in place for your physical body to be strong, sustained and healthy? What practices / rituals are in place you preserve, keep doing? What new ones do you need?
4. SUSTAIN. In your work, what is already in place that you can maintain and preserve, and in doing so will create more stability and sustainability for you? You can receive from the energy you've already created?
5. SUSTAIN: In your relationships, what and who could you give life force and energy to this next half of the year, that would support, nurture and sustain you?
6. CREATE: What are you being called to create - bring into form, call, cause - for yourself or the world? How and on what do you choose to use your co-creative power this second half of the year.
For more on working with Christine
1. FLOW Mid Year Power Pause - do in July to get focused on what matters - www.FlowPowerPause.com Do from home.
2. Feminine Wisdom Way - 6-month feminine wisdom training includes Power Pause, which is the path of living, leading and succeeding in a way that supports you to achieve what matters AND be sustained. www.FeminineWisdomWay.com We only open enrollment in January or June/July for this.
3. Personal Mentoring - Harmonize and Rise. learn more at www.HarmonizeandRise.com