Are you clearing your emotional and energetic fields? What do you do when you get "gooped" by the world, a person, the news, the physical and virtual environments you find yourself in, or even by your own emotional triggers?
"Gooped" is my partner Noah and my term for what happens to us when we get emotionally, mentally, energetically, and physically weighed down, swirled up, affected by external forces.
In the times we live in, it's really wise to ask yourself : What am I doing to keep my energy clear?
Are my energetic and emotional boundaries strong? How do I know when they are weak? And how do I strengthen them?
Today, in part 3 of our 3 parts series called STAY LIGHT - how do we keep our life force strong, our minds clear, our emotions stable, our radiance bright in our current reality - individually and collectively - I invited in the person who often supports me to "de-goop"- my partner in life, love, business and service, Noah Martin.
The centerpoint of our exploration today is this:
"What does it mean to be gooped? How do you know you are gooped up? How does it happen? And what do you do in the moment or as prevention to keep the external forces from knocking you off kilter?"
Clearing your emotional and energetic fields is a must in our world today. Just like you brush your teeth and get in your steps. Or you get too much plaque and too much fat, which creates dis-ease.
Our exploration will take part in four sections:
1. Wisdom About Energy - What we need to know about our energetic connections and energy fields - and how they interact with other people and situations.
2. 5 Kinds of Boundaries - Emotional, Mental, Energetic, Physical and Environment. How to work with yours, know when your boundaries have been breached and how to re-find your center and clear your field.
3. Goop Prevention - what you can do proactively to not get gooped.
4. Emergency Care & Culitivating Your Energetic Support Team and Structure - practices & modalities that can support you to clear your being , strenghten your internal system, and clear out energetic and emotional interference.
Get your practitioners, practices and people in place that keep you at a high frequency and keep your being light. Get these into your rhythm to support your radiance.
Tune in. We look forward to diving in with you. Stay Light! De-goop daily, weekly and monthly :)
With great heart,
Christine and Noah
p.s. BIG HEART SHOUT OUT and THANK YOU to those of you who have been leaving reviews for the Podcast + Overhwelmed and Over It Book, helps more people find us and tune into the wisdom. XOO
1. Meditations by Noah - subscsribe and get on your Podcast app - Special Ungooping Meditation - And also tune in here. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/ungoop-meditation/id1456311845?i=1000570044008
2. Stay Harmonized Practices to stay clear, calm and centered www.stayharmonized.com
3. Overwhelmed and Over It Book - Section 2 Liberate Your Life Force www.overwhelmedandoverit.com
4. Daily Morning Flow Kit - book+ video - www.DailyFlowPractice.com
5. Monthly Live Stay Harmonized Sessions - RSVP on the www.FeminineWisdomCafe.com
6. Energy Clearing Sessions with Noah - contact him at Noah@CoachingByNoah.com
MODALITIES for De-Gooping and Staying Light TO CHECK OUT
1. From Noah - Take 10 Deep Belly Breaths to start your day - to find aligned connection to the world, and release what is not yours to hold.
2. From Christine - Get your practitioners, practices and people in place that keep you at a high frequency and get these into your rhythm.
PRACTICES from the PODCAST:
In the Moment:
1. What of this is mine?
2 What support do I need to protect my boundaries, so I can make right choices? What allows me to be supported so I don’t get cooped?
3. Don’t bite the fishhook or the bait.
1. Where do you continue to get gooped? Think relationships or situations or environments. Look at where this is happening:
2. Start your day connected & protected - with your daily morning practice, everyday (see Overwhelmed and Over It, Section 2 Liberate Your Life Force + Get the Daily Morning Flow Practice Kit)
3. Who are the practitioners? the practices? in my regular rhythm that clear out the goop so it doesn’t build up. Find who and what works for you.