We often hear things like choose love over fear. Or that love is the only thing that is real. Or that we have the power within us to transform fear into love. But what does that really mean? And how does that apply to the massive transformation we are in collectively and personally right now, in a way that is practical?
Knowing how fear and love work within you, and how they can be used and show up within our collective social situations is essential at this time.
Fear can be used to manipulate, trigger, create fields of more fear in ways we don't even see... unless we know what to look for.
We can react to fear, vs. respond from love because of the primal imprints rooted in scarcity and fear that we don't even know are within us... unless we know what to look for.
Most of us didn't get a Fear and Love 101, 201, 301 class in school. And with the amount of fear that is being activated, we could all use an uplevel of our consciousness to see the fear being triggered within us, and the fear being used to control, distract, and disconnect us from truth, love and freedom.
Within each of us lies the super power we need at this time to use the transformation happening to do what is called "alchemize and transmute" lower vibrations, to elevate and create higher vibrations, that have the power to lead us to healing, freeing and wholeness.
That's what we will do in today's session #3 of 3 in the Sacred Transformation Series: Let's Talk About the Power of Fear and Love, and How to Work with Both, Wisely.
We can use this energy to heal, free, and create new realities - for ourselves, others and this world - but not if we aren't wise about the energies within us, and around us, and what we are consciously or unconsciously contributing too.
Here are some wisdom bytes to chew on and some ways to make what I shared in the podcast real, as awareness practices:
1. Where there is no fear, there is no anger, no anxiety, and no absoluteness.
2. Become more aware of the root primal fears that have been imprinted into your body/mind/heart/spirit - through experiences you have had, and through the collective imprinting of this overculture. Fear of death, not feeling safe, not having enough, not being enough, etc.
3. Your body is like a broadcasting station that can emit and run frequency fear or love. Know the signs of both.Become more aware of when you respond from anger, anxiety and absolutes - that is fear.
4. Fear has many shades as does Love, but in the English language we only have one word for love. Expand your understanding of Love = compassion, tenderness, patience, understanding, affection, fierce truth from the heart, kindness, connection and more.
5. Become more aware of the interactions, situations, and 'fields' you are in, that cause you or others to react in anger, anxiety or absoluteness (it has to be this way, you have to do it this way).
6. Be conscious how you participate - don't engage in activity that adds to the frenzy, froth, fragmentation or reactivity. See it, even have compassion for it, just don't waste your chi on it.
7. To participate - ELEVATE and CREATE a deeper, expansive, love-centered conversation that seeks understanding and a higher consciousness. Or to participate ILLUMINATE the HATE, speaking from your fierce heart.
8. Take care of your heart - feed it love, so it can be stronger in it's frequency, so you like a Phoenix Rising you can transmute and alchemize denser emotions through love into a higher reality for yourself and others. I'll share some ways in the podcast.
9. Open your WISE EYES to see how people and systems may be using fear to create a swirl or field of mass consciousness that feeds on fear and keeps people stuck in their lower minds. Say NO to letting that kind of energy be okay with you, for you, or for those you love and lead.
So much to share, which is why in addition to this podcast series on Feminine Power Time, on July 5th, I am taking part in the Truth and Reconciliation Weekend, offering a Sacred Transformation: Creating a Path of Stability and Sustainability As We Shift. RSVP www.FeminineWisdomWeekend.com
Together, rooted in love, for real, in it's power, we will rise, more free as people and planet .... this is possible.
More to connect into
Sacred Transformation Wisdom Session : Creating a Path of Stability and Sustainability as We Shift - July 5th, live, or get the recording www.FeminineWisdomSession.com
FLOW POWER PAUSE - take a pause to reflect and consider where to focus your life force and resources these next few months. Do anytime through July. www.FlowPowerPause.com
FEMININE WISDOM WAY - July-Dec Session - For women who desire to walk forward more rooted in their feminine wisdom and full power, centered and clear from the inside out. Learn more and claim your spot today. www.FeminineWisdomWay.com
The second in a 3 part series I titled SACRED TRANSFORMATION to guide us through these intense, changing, disruptive, heart-opening, consciousness awakening times ... so we can walk through this threshold of transformation in a way that leads us to a new way of living, leading, relating, succeeding that truly has the best interests of all life at the core... and so we have the energy and keep the momentum moving to stand what's no longer working, heal what needs healing, and have the energy to create the new way.
Sacred transformation (which I defined deeply in part 1) is: being devoted and dedicated to change (no turning back), secured against violation and violence, regarded in reverance and respect, rooted in the intention of creating wholeness. Sacred transformation is challenging, and it's blessed, held by grace as we move through.
In part 2 of this Feminine Power Time we dive into how we create significant and sustainable change so we don't burn out, numb out or let fear win.
A few highlights:
I will end us with a blessing, from the tree of life, the tree of wisdom, which was written by my dear soul sister Shiloh Sophia McCloud whose birthday is today.
Tune in. May this ignite your fierce heart to see and embrace the power you have AND give you permission to do what you need to stay sustained through this shift. We NEED your light and love. Don't burn out that light. It's going to be a journey over years, not months, to destruct, preserve and create.
with great heart
We are in the midst of major transformation and change that is causing chaos, disruption, fear, rage and all kinds of emotions and situations that are hard to be with and hard to know what to do with ... AND we are also experiencing a time of great awakening, voices speaking up and out, people standing together, and the possibility of maybe, finally, breaking through to a different way to be and live in this world.. change that has been a long time coming.
But...transformation can be a very dangerous journey... like a fire out of control, like a windstorm that takes a fire from a needed burn to a reckless fire that burns up everything in its path.
Which is why we need some wisdom, perspective and practices for how to go through this massive transformation in a way that doesn't burn us out, create harming destruction, or cause us to get swirled up in all the chaos and lose our way.
So... here's what we are going to do - create stability and sanity within the chaos and change for you by :
First, get some perspective on the 4 levels of transformation that are happening - social, systemic, generational and self. So we can work with them, vs. be overwhelmed by them. Including how to see how generational and systemic transformation may be happening within you.
Second, consider what it would be like to approach and embrace what we are experiencing personally and collectively as "Sacred Transformation"...
Sacred means: devoted or dedicated to, secured against violence and violation, regarded with reverence and respect.
Sacred transformation leads to wholeness.
In sacred transformation, while the journey may be intense, challenging, and will certainly break apart and through the illusions, imprints and systems that bind vs. free us ... sacred transformation is blessed.
So we move through the fire of transformation with grace.
Third, we'll invoke some super power wisdom using the teachings of the 4 elements to see how to work with rage, blame, judgement, guilt, shame, fear, over-responsibility, paralysis in a way that fosters sacred transformation...
So you can feel stable and clear minded and emotionally balanced (sane) on the inside ... and be an instrument for loving truth, right action and stay centered within.
Lastly, we'll take this directly into 2 specific structures I think we all need right now ...
This transformation is a long time coming.
We were born for this time.
There is wisdom and tools to support us through.
Be aware of the input you are letting in to your field.
Ground. Root. Decompress your system.
Look around for evidence of human-KIND and divine support.
Remember you have the power of sacred transformation within you.
There is a path, and we are on it. We are the ones.
This is the first in a 3 part series on Sacred Transformation in Feminine Power Time. Come back next week for the next part.
And see below for more.
More Structure, Support, Wisdom, Practices and Super Power
1. Stay Harmonized Session: Wisdom & Practices for Navigating Uncertainty and Change - my love offering to you www.StayHarmonized.com
2. Take the Mid Year FLOW Power Pause - We reflect, reset, tap into wisdom to gain clarity and wisdom for how to focus in months ahead - 4-part process. Do in June or July www.flowpowerpause.com
3. The Feminine Wisdom Way - Wisdom School, Structure, Sisterhood for navigating these times rooted in your feminine wisdom and power - includes power pause + support for next half of the year. www.FeminineWisdomWay.com