"THERE IS A GREAT MOTHER LOVE AVAILABLE THAT CAN ACT AS THE SAFE AND SOFT HARBOR YOU NEED TO STAND STRONG + FEEL SUPPORTED. IT WILL HOLD YOU, SOOTHE YOU, AND GIVE YOU UNSTOPPABLE COURAGE."
When you read the words ‘mother love’ you likely go right to thinking about the mother who gave birth to you or the mother who raised you. And while that mother definitely has a role to play in our lives, she cannot be our only source of “mother love.”
Mother love is... a specific kind of love that every human being needs – we don’t outgrow the need for it, although we sadly forget how much we do need it.
Mother love is… the deep, all-embracing, all-accepting, nourishing, nurturing, warm, safe, supportive love that soothes the places inside our hearts that feel scared and lonely.
Mother love is… the strong love that we can fall into when we are stressed, stretched, uncertain, and feeling like we just can’t handle what’s happening in our life.
Sourcing Mother Love is not something most of us were taught how to do. In this Feminine Power Time with Christine Arylo – part 1 of 4 of "The Feminine Bond" Series – we will:
- Reveal why one mother cannot be our only source of love – and how embracing this can wipe out all kinds of baggage and free you to receive the support, nurturing, courage, acceptance, patience, understanding and compassion
- Define Mother Love – this is SO much more than the story or situation between you and your birth mother. Even if you had the greatest mother growing up, your need for more Mother Love doesn’t end.
- See how the lack of Mother Love is often at the root of things like loneliness, feeling like you don’t belong, fear, not feeling like you have enough, are enough, not being cared for, not feeling supported – these patterns will keep showing up if you don’t get to the root
- Explore the powerful 3 Sources of Mother Love that are here for all of us - there is SO much of this support here for us beyond what we have been taught exists.
- Learn simple practices you can do to invite this powerful, potent, feminine love into your heart and life – including the Great Mother Bath
To dive deeper into the feminine connection with Christine Arylo, attend one of her virtual or in person Feminine Super Power Wisdom Sessions or Retreats - go here for more details www.ChristineArylo.com