Purposeful Patience. What is it? How can we work with it? And why is it something you might benefit from putting into practice in how you approach how you go about achieving your goals + bringing your ideas, desires and projects into fruiition + creating a consistent sense of wellbeing, even during intensity and uncertainty? Just that :)
For the past year I have been practicing Purposeful Patience. It was the theme and mantra of my year. Each year I/we choose/receive a yearly theme/centerpoint in the Emerge Visioining Process - like "The Year of Purposeful Patience" or last year "The Year of Embodying Radiant Grace."
I love the practice of choosing a centerpoint and over-arching theme and then working with it intentionally all year. It becomes a guidepost and a portal into deeper wisdom that can support us to create realities that are more aligned with our design and desires. If you stick with it as an active practice, by the end of the year, you have SO much more embodied wisdom, trust and insight on how to do things differently.
Somethings to know about Purposeful Patience.
Purposeful patience is not sitting around waiting for life to happen. It's not a platitude like "Patience is a Virutue."
Purposeful patience is a co-creative choice to live in alignment with the natural flow and unfoldment of your life, purpose, projects, and processes.
The practice of purposeful patience reduces anxiety, the wasting of resources and time, and the self-inflicted pressure that stresses our minds, bodies, hearts, and spirits.
In this episode of Feminine Power Time: 200: Purposeful Patience: Practicing the Ease Over the Rush, I was inspired to share with you a handful of the pearls of wisdom I received - so you can apply the wisdom to the rhythm of your year, your months, your weeks and your days.
Consider this: Would you more ease (comfort and convenience) or more rush (haste, progress with speed and violence), hustle (shake, push, shove), or busy (meddlesome, toil) in your life this next cycle?
Here's some of what we'll explore:
A few pearls of wisdom to play with and try on:
And two co-creative practices:
Enjoy playing with purposeful patience in your life - love to hear what you learn.
See you there
p.s. ACT of ELEVATION >> SHARE this podcast with one other person. Invite them to PLAY the I WONDER game (which i share at the end of the podcast)
Join Us for Upcoming Experiences
1. RSVP for the Different Way to Dream & Succeed Wisdom Session: Vision, Plan & Focus Your Year, The Way Women Work Best - https://christinearylo.lpages.co/a-different-way-to-dream/
2. Emerge Yearly Visionining and Intention Setting Experience - https://christinearylo.lpages.co/emerge-visioning-with-christine-arylo/
3. Feminine Wisdom Way : Live, Lead and Succeed the Way Women Naturally Work Best. Join us to Vision, Focus and Co Create in 2023 - www.femininewisdomway.com
4. New Year Retreat: A Meaningful Way of Living & Leading in 2023 at Canyon Ranch - https://www.canyonranch.com/stay/events/woodside-meaningful-living-leading-retreat-jan-2023/?location=woodside
Are you on Christine's Wisdom Letter list? Go here.
Receive twice a month wisdom letters, updates on events and trainings and community gatherings and more.
1. Overwhelmed and Over It Book - www.OverwhelmedandOverit.com
2. Gene Keys and Richard Rudd - www.GeneKeys.com
3. The Lost Track of Time by Paige Britt - https://www.paigebritt.com/read-my-books