Cyclical Living is the practice of working with the natural cycles of how the earth and the universe - and therefore us a humans (who are part of the natural world) - thrive, create and operate best.
The wisdom is simple: When you harmonize yourself to the natural cycles - day, week, month and year - everything in your life (which includes career, money, relationships, work, health, wealth, practice, business, etc) comes into more alignment and harmony.
It's not a pancea promising some kind of nirvana living with no stretch, stress, struggle or uncertainty. Cyclical living is the HOW we stay centered, sustained, supported and in alignment with our unique design, part and path. It's a practice for reducing anxiety and overwhelm, strengthening trust and intuition, making wise choices, exiting the burnout matrix, and gaining the power to see what is real and true.
For me, understanding and practicing cyclical living as how I lead my business, advise my leadership clients, bring my dreams and intentions into form, and create a life and work style that sustains me, is an essential practice. For visioning, planning, pathing, and creating sustainable success.
There is so much to share about this practice - because it goes counter to what our culture teaches us is right and real (and keeps us stuck in the go go go, tick tock robot, never enough scarcity striving reality).
Which is why, #2 of 3 in our Embracing Your Co-Creative Power Series is focused on this single practice:The Practice Cyclical Living.
Tune in and we'll:
We'll also be using the Overwhelmed and Over It: Embrace Your Power to Stay Centered and Sustained book - if you have yours, bring it. If you don't have it yet - get your copy here.
p.s. Appreciate you sharing this episode with a friend ... invite them to explore this with you. And share using the inquiries I give you.
Or leave a REVIEW ... just go to the show on your podcast APP or on Itunes, and scroll down to find where you can give a review. This helps us support others to elevate!
Upcoming Happenings & Trainings
1. Gather and Guide Your People: Transformational Program Design Training, Incubator and Council www.GatherandGuideYourPeople.com
2. EMERGE Visioning & Intention Setting 2023 Journey: Starts end of Dec and takes you through Feb to set focus for 2023. Learn more and request the invitation - www.EmergeVisioning.com
3. Feminine Wisdom Way: Living, Leading and Succeeding Differently - Cyclical Living and Feminine Super Powers. Starts Jan 2023 - www.FeminineWisdomWay.com
1. ** To be notified of upcoming progams, sign up for Christine's twice a month wisdom letter here https://christinearylo.com/wisdom-letter-signup/
2. Not a member of the Feminine Wisdom Cafe ? It's Christine's private online community off of social media. Gain access here - no charge - https://community.christinearylo.com/share/ICzZ3ZdHAspOUkyQ?utm_source=manual
1. What is calling for your focus this "Kiva Time" - Nov 1 - Feb 1? Or these next 3 months?
2. What will truly nourish and nurture you at a heart level this next cycle?