There is SO much you could do the rest of the year, so much and so many you could give to, but what really matters to you??
One of the smartest things we can do at the mid year point is to pause, reflect, realign and redesign what we are going to focus our life force, resources and time on. This is true for how you run your work life - business, team, organization, career, classroom, etc. And how you run your personal life - wealth, health, home, relationships. For SO many reasons.
This is what I call taking a Power Pause. It's a feminine wisdom way practice and a feminine leadership success principle. It's how we make sure we create realities that are both successful in what we desire to create and cause AND that are sustainable.
It's also a best practice for getting out of overwhelm and the feelings that you are never doing enough or have enough.
I've been doing Power Pauses myself for a decade and every year at this time I teach mid year power pauses, which I call FLOW for focus your life force on what matters, in many different forms. A virtual program/retreat, in person retreats and for women's leadership groups and teams within organizations.
For you beloved Feminine Power Time listener, 4x a year I do these special Power Pause episodes that include 6 inquiries that are like a Power Pause appetizer. They give you a taste of the full process, and enough of a taste to give you some wisdom bytes about what you truly desire this coming year.
In this episode, "POWER PAUSE: It's Mid-Year, Time to Reflect & Redirect: 6 Inquiries to Get Focused On What Really Matters to You the Rest of the Year" I will share with you
And I will take you on a guided journey to:
In the Feminine Power Time, I'll share 6 inquiries, which I also listed below. I invite you to journal on them. Invite a friend or your partner out to dinner to share about them. And then if you want to really receive the benefit of the mid year Power Pause, take the online version, you can do at your own pace or join me at one of the in person weekends or evening workshops.
1. Celebrate and acknowledge one thing you have done this year. Acknowledge one way you have made a difference in a persons life this year.
2. What would you love to have the space to do this year?
3. What would you like to be true by next year?
4. What has the potential to flourish if you focus on it?
5. What needs to be let go? Composted.
6. What can you put on maintenance mode to make space to grow other things?
For more on working with Christine
1. FLOW Mid Year Power Pause - do in June or July to get focused on what matters - www.FlowPowerPause.com Do from home.
2. Feminine Wisdom Way - 6-month feminine wisdom training includes Power Pause, which is the path of living, leading and succeeding in a way that supports you to achieve what matters AND be sustained. www.FeminineWisdomWay.com We only open enrollment in January or June/July for this.
3. Feminine Wisdom Weekend Retreat - Kripalu - July 19-21 www.FeminineWisdomWeekend.com
4. The Path of Self Love Teacher Training - Kripalu - July 21-26 www.SelfLoveRetreat.com
For Other Events in Seattle area, go to www.ChristineArylo.com