When you pause in November to get clear about how you COULD spend your energy, time and resources and then mindfully choose where to focus in your work, relationships, and personal health ... you are so much more likely to end the year feeling good about your choices, and so start the year ready and regenerated for what is to come.
This practice is called POWER PAUSING. Wise women do it 4-8 times a year at key points that harmonize us with the natural cycles.
Specifically we do it in November so we don't get caught up in the swirl of the holiday madness and consumption, but instead make space for what matters.
So many people fall into patterns during the holidays that drain and over stretch then - in how they spend their time, money, connection and what they consume.
The holidays turn us into human consumption machines when what we are craving is human connection.
In this Feminine Power Time power pause, "4 Inquiries to Support You to Create Space for What Truly Matters & What You Want to Get Done by Year End." Christine Arylo, women's leadership advisor, in which I'll share wisdom and walk you through a guided power pause:
Sending you wisdom and love that how you give yourself permission to stay focused on what matters and what sustains YOU as you complete this year.
EVENTS & PROGRAMS
1. Save the Date - Year End Power Pause with Christine Arylo, Dec 19th, 5:33 pm PT - My gift to you. RSVP soon! Make sure we are connected by signing up for my wisdom letters as www.ChristineArylo.com
2. If you'd like to learn to live, lead and succeed the Feminine Wisdom Way and gain the super power to get out of overwhelm, get what matters done, and be supported and sustained in your work, relationships and health and wealth, this 'feminine wisdom school' is the place.
Register to get the invitation. www.FeminineWisdomWay.com
3. For Women Leaders and Change Makers - The 2020 Elevate Feminine Leadership Immersion and Incubator Starts Jan 2020 - to get the invitation go here.
Wisdom Inquiries from Today:
1. What do you desire to be true about your sacred work in the world come spring next year? What do you need to focus on the last part of this year?
2. What will you complete by the end of this year? Choose only what feels empowering and sustaining ... 1-3 things for each realm at most:
* Your Work
* Your Body/Health
* Your Home
* Your Financial Flow and Wealth
3. Look at your holiday rituals through the end of the year -what drains you? what sustains you?