You can do and be anything. And you to have to make choices. Our choices day to day and in big life decisions create our reality.
But how do you make sure that the choices you are making daily and in big life design, career path, financial, relationship are actually 'in alignment' for you? In alignment with your heart and soul, not just your ego? And why does this matter?
What I've learned in the decade plus I've been researching the root causes of burnout, overwhelm, self sacrifice and the rise in depression and disease within women, one thing I found was this:
No matter how educated or smart, most women did not receive the wisdom, training or education we needed to make soul-aligned, supportive choices, that keep us rooted in our personal truth, innate wisdom and internal self-worth.
So we end up creating realities in how we work, design our relationships and lives that are not truly in alignment with what feels aligned and in harmony - which has so many implications and so much wisdom that you'll just have to tune in :)
I started this series to open up a conversation, illuminate wisdom and give you some things to consider as you look at the way you design your life, relationships, career, mission, work, business if you are an entrepreneur, from here.
In #1 of our three part series on Feminine Power Time: Soul-Aligned Sustainable Success, we will dive in to 4 nuggets of wisdom, elevated perspectives for you to consider about "Soul-Aligned Choices"
We cannot have success and won't feel truly successful professionally or personally if we don't expand our understanding of success to include our heart and soul.Here's some of what we will dive into:
1. What are soul-aligned choices, and what does this have to do with your daily life, career, chosen work and relationships?
2. How do you know when your choices and realities are in alignment for you, and when the are not?
3. How to tell when something that was once in alignment is no longer in alignment so you can make different choices, without creating distress and or getting a Universal 2x4 wake up.
4. What practices and support structures you want to have in place so you have the clarity and wisdom to make soul aligned choices that lead to sustainable - vs. distress making - change and shifts.
Go deeper. Make this real in your life.
1. Join Christine for the Overwhelmed and Over It : A Path to Sustainable Success experience. Starts April. Learn more www.OverwhelmedandOverItProgram.com
2. Visit our private community space The Feminine Wisdom Cafe (it's not on facebook) where women who dare to do it differently gather. It's free to visit. www.femininewisdomcafe.com
3. For people ready to do the internal transformation to create an aligned life and work and relationship design - explore person mentoring with Christine - Harmonize & Rise. https://christinearylo.com/harmonize-transformational-mentorship-invitation/