Co-Creation - we've defined what it is ... but HOW do you do it? How to real people living real live actually live as the co-creators of their reality, of their relationships, and of the parts of the world they impact? Living as a conscious co-creator in my experience is not some estoeric notion or nice idea, it is choice you make, and the path and practice for how you see and engage in every part of your world - from the small mundane moments and tasks to the big choices.
To complete this special series in Embracing Your Co-Creative Power series, which focuses on Co-Creative Practices I thought having one of our special "Wise Woman Tea" sessions would make this part of the series most valuable for you. Wise Woman Teas are sessions where I invite on a person (or people in this case) who I am actually in relationship with and know personally, and who also is really living whatever we are exploring.
I invite you into the conversation: Conscious Co-Creation: The Practices for How We "Do" It with myself, Katherine Torrini and Jennifer Bloom, two women with whom I have been exploring and deepening our understanding and practice of co-creation for almost 7 years together. We are part of feminine leadership council together in which we have intentionally dove into what co-creation is and how we 'do' it, and have co-created books, journals, events and more together. Also, while we share a love of co-creation, we also are different in our approaches and perspectives, which is why I invited them to join us.
Tune in, you are invited into the conversation where we will literally co-create the experience, and explore practices like:
We will end with one of our favorite co-creative pratices for creating a better world now + shifting our own realities now ... "Imagine a World" (and invite you to try it on the Feminine Wisdom Cafe).
And Jennifer will end us with a song / poem she wrote that will open your heart and mind to possibilty and co-creativity.
See you there. And read below for links to connect with Jennifer and her poems, and Katherine and her visual thinking magic.
p.s. Try out your Co Creative Power - Contribute to: "What Daring Dream do You Have for Yourself? For the world?" Be inspired and add your energy into our stream on the Feminine Wisdom Cafe here https://community.christinearylo.com/posts/what-daring-dream-do-you-have-for-yourself-for-the-world-11577904
Upcoming Co-Creative Programs and Experiences
1. Emerge Yearly Visionining and Intention Setting Experience - https://christinearylo.lpages.co/emerge-visioning-with-christine-arylo/
2. Feminine Wisdom Way : Live, Lead and Succeed the Way Women Naturally Work Best. Join us to Vision, Focus and Co Create in 2023 - www.femininewisdomway.com
Connect with Katherine Torrini and Jennifer Bloom
1. Katherine Torrini - Creative Catalyst/Visual Thinker and Graphic Recorder (https://creativecatalyst.com/) and My Juicy Journal Creator (https://creative-catalyst.mykajabi.com/my-juicy-journal-course-signup)
2. Jennifer Bloom - Poet, Scholar, Emerging Perspectives Facilitator: Receive a poem a week to inspire. https://www.jennifer-bloom.com/
I have a few questions for you: "Would you like to complete this year feeling centered and good about what you did? Start the new year feeling clear - mentally & emotionally? Like your physical space to feel clear and coherent? Like to be free of some of the relationship drama or distress in your personal or professional relationships?"
Imagine how you would feel if you had more space in the last few weeks of this year and the first few weeks of next year.
Are you exhaling yet?
Of course our answers to this possibility are YES! Choosing to downshift in November and December seems sane and what's needed.Starting the new year clear is not just a nice to have - it's what any wise person would do.
But how do you 'do' that? Especially in the chaos of the world, the many things pulling at you, and all you think you should be doing?
My council has been the same for a decade, and it's even more essential in the times we are living in. The wisdom is clear:
You put into place simple but mighty practices - rituals that create a rhythm that connects you to your deeper wisdom, and that empower to you make choices that lead to you working and living with the natural cycles. And what is in alignmnet to focus on now ... and what can be flowed to after the start of the new year.
We elevate our perspectives out of the mainstream made-up and toxic time pressures and other pressure to buy stuff, stay busy and be productive. And instead get clear and real about our value systems. And dare to make choices - big and small - that sustain vs drain us.
We use these weeks to downshift vs. upshift. Regenerate vs. get slowed down by the Universe by getting sick. Create in ways that nourish our heart and soul and spirit, so we fill our radiance, vitality and passion tanks (which have likely been depleted this year.)
Tune into this episode of Feminine Power Time: Dare to End and Start Your Year Differently : 3 Perspectives + Practices to Regenerate, Create Space + Co-Create
It includes 3 practices and perspective, along with inquiries and some guided meditations that will help you
I will also share some very specific examples of what I do to create space, relief and release this way - including just releasing 3800 emails in one hour!
Do this short power pause with me now and then come to the full Year End Reflection Ritual and Power Pause on Dec 18th www.ReflectionRitual.com
So grateful we are connected!
p.s. SHARE THE WISDOM ? ELEVATE + SHARE this podcast with friends and colleagues you think it would benefit. And then invite them into a conversation.
Upcoming Gatherings & 2023 Programs - RSVP to get the Invitation, Save the Date
1. Year End Reflection Ritual & Power Pause - Dec 19th. RSVP for free at www.ReflectionRitual.com
2. Feminine Wisdom Way 2023 - Vision. Lead. Live. Succeed. the way women naturally work best. Enrollment opens Dec 1st. Emerge visioning process starts Jan 8th. Request the invitation when enrollment opens. www.FeminineWisdomWay.com
3. EMERGE 2023 Visioning & Intention Setting 4-week Experience - a different way to set your focus and intentions for 2022 professionally and personally, the way women natural work & prosper best. Learn more at www.EmergeVisioning.com Registration opens Dec 1st.
1. Overwhelmed and Over It Book - See Section 4 to learn more about Healthy vs Toxic Time Pressure - www.OverwhelmedandOverIt.com
2. The 4 Realms of Wellbeing and Resiliency - see model and learn more on my blog. https://christinearylo.com/2022/08/the-4-realms-of-wellbeing-model/
Cyclical Living is the practice of working with the natural cycles of how the earth and the universe - and therefore us a humans (who are part of the natural world) - thrive, create and operate best.
The wisdom is simple: When you harmonize yourself to the natural cycles - day, week, month and year - everything in your life (which includes career, money, relationships, work, health, wealth, practice, business, etc) comes into more alignment and harmony.
It's not a pancea promising some kind of nirvana living with no stretch, stress, struggle or uncertainty. Cyclical living is the HOW we stay centered, sustained, supported and in alignment with our unique design, part and path. It's a practice for reducing anxiety and overwhelm, strengthening trust and intuition, making wise choices, exiting the burnout matrix, and gaining the power to see what is real and true.
For me, understanding and practicing cyclical living as how I lead my business, advise my leadership clients, bring my dreams and intentions into form, and create a life and work style that sustains me, is an essential practice. For visioning, planning, pathing, and creating sustainable success.
There is so much to share about this practice - because it goes counter to what our culture teaches us is right and real (and keeps us stuck in the go go go, tick tock robot, never enough scarcity striving reality).
Which is why, #2 of 3 in our Embracing Your Co-Creative Power Series is focused on this single practice:The Practice Cyclical Living.
Tune in and we'll:
We'll also be using the Overwhelmed and Over It: Embrace Your Power to Stay Centered and Sustained book - if you have yours, bring it. If you don't have it yet - get your copy here.
p.s. Appreciate you sharing this episode with a friend ... invite them to explore this with you. And share using the inquiries I give you.
Or leave a REVIEW ... just go to the show on your podcast APP or on Itunes, and scroll down to find where you can give a review. This helps us support others to elevate!
Upcoming Happenings & Trainings
1. Gather and Guide Your People: Transformational Program Design Training, Incubator and Council www.GatherandGuideYourPeople.com
2. EMERGE Visioning & Intention Setting 2023 Journey: Starts end of Dec and takes you through Feb to set focus for 2023. Learn more and request the invitation - www.EmergeVisioning.com
3. Feminine Wisdom Way: Living, Leading and Succeeding Differently - Cyclical Living and Feminine Super Powers. Starts Jan 2023 - www.FeminineWisdomWay.com
1. ** To be notified of upcoming progams, sign up for Christine's twice a month wisdom letter here https://christinearylo.com/wisdom-letter-signup/
2. Not a member of the Feminine Wisdom Cafe ? It's Christine's private online community off of social media. Gain access here - no charge - https://community.christinearylo.com/share/ICzZ3ZdHAspOUkyQ?utm_source=manual
1. What is calling for your focus this "Kiva Time" - Nov 1 - Feb 1? Or these next 3 months?
2. What will truly nourish and nurture you at a heart level this next cycle?