Join Christine Arylo for this Feminine Power Time, 4 Inquiries to Get Your Habits and Choices into Harmony for the Months Ahead. One of the four Power Pauses she shares each year, this one focused on what wise leaders and people do:
1. Illuminate the imbalances in the different realms of your life - so they don't become drama, disease, disaster and distress
2. Shift habits and patterns in your daily life that might have been aligned before, but need to shift as you head into this next cycle
3. Focus on and committ to the intentions, projects, relationships that are ready and ripe to grow and prosper
4. Set a new rhythm for your day and week that supports and sustains where you are now, and what you are creating and managing these next three months, into June Solstice.
When you pause at near the equinoxes and solstices, your internal rhythm aligns with the natural rhythm... you gain the power to reset habits that might have been okay in months prior but need a shift.
And you gain clarity on how to focus your life force so what you spend your time, energy & money creates what you desire.
Power pauses are leadership best practice, a wise way to run your business, organization or team, and I believe a must if you want to stay sustained and sane in a world in which we feel so much pressure to do so much. And then don’t have what we need to sustain ourselves.
Every year I hold power pauses at this 4 key shifting points, the equinoxes and the solstices, March, June, Sept and Dec - within my Feminine Wisdom Way training, some virtually, some weekend retreats and some for companies and organizations.
I do this because this yearly practice of pausing 4x a year I believe is something most of us where not taught how to do, but when we do it, everything in our life works in better harmony. It’s how I run my life, business, partnership, relationships, and grow what is important to me.
Each power pause has a different focus and flavor depending on the time of the year.
In Feminine Power Time, I can’t share with you entire power pause process for March Equinox but I can give you a 40 minute power pause with 4 simple but mighty inquiries - like a mini Harmony Adjustment for your life
1. Look at your sacred work and career - what is in harmony? What is out of harmony? What is calling for your attention?
2. Look at your relationships - what is in harmony? What is out of harmony? What is calling for your attention ?
3. Look at your health, wealth, home - what in harmony? What is out of harmony? What is calling for your attention now?
4. What if you chose to create from a place of joy? What would JOY feel like in you or for you?
Bonus. What is ONE habit or pattern in your morning flow that isn't in harmony to keep doing into this next season? RELEASE this. Then what is ONE habit or pattern you can EMBRACE and place into your morning flow this next cycle?
We don’t give up everything or go militant. We choose a few things to elevate and release, and also receive pleasure too.
Listen to the power pause. Journal on the questions.
Invite a friend to do the Power Pause too and ask each other the questions. And support each other to make soul-aligned, supportive, sustainable choices.
With Great Heart
Go Deeper. Get Connected. Receive Wisdom, Structure & Support.
1. Overwhelmed & Over It! A Path to Sustainable Success - 16 week transformational experience, using Christine's new book, to release ways of working and relating that drain, distract and distress you. And embrace different ways of achieving, leading, succeeding and living that support and sustain you. Starts April 11th. Save the date.
2. Harmonize to Rise 1:1 Transformational Mentorship with Christine Arylo - learn more www.harmonizetorise.com
3. Connect on the Feminine Wisdom Cafe - www.femininewisdomcafe.com Join the conversation!
4. Get your copy of Overwhelmed and Over It: Embrace Your Power to Stay Centered and Sustained in a Chaotic World www.OverwhelmedandOverit.com
If you and I change how we think about our relationship with the planet, we will find a lot of power and wisdom to make positive change in simple but profound ways. In the last of our three part series on redefining our relationships, we dive into our relationship with the planet... which can sound kind of vast, and esoteric, but I can promise is you is indeed profound.
It really is often the subtle places - if you know where to look and what inquiries to make bring you the most powerful shifts. Both in your larger perspective that guides your bigger life choices and in the practical everyday and how you feel within your life during this intense time on the planet.
Join me, Christine Arylo, feminine leadership advisor, author and teacher, for this episode of Feminine Power Time: Making the Planet Personal.
What is Your Relationship to the Planet? Just that question alone is a mind shifter and consciousness elevator ... my relationship with the planet... hmmm, what would become possible if you were intentional about your relationship??
Tune in to find out as we dive into a series of wisdom bytes meant to give you something to chew on and contemplate and a handful of wisdom inquiries to support you to make wiser, different choices that expand possibility.
As we always do at Feminine Power Time - I will marry the timeless ancient wisdom with the modern day ...
Consider the choices you make in big and small ways:
And then lastly, I'll share with you a dis-ease that is affecting all of us, that is one of the root causes for the disease we see on the planet. I call it the IHF, the ignorant human factor. Learn how you can cure it within yourself and also use it to find compassion for others. And ultimately use it to fuel and focus what your part is to do a human's whose current home is earth.
See you for the conversation!
1. Come over to the post : Women. We are Strong. We are Tired. We have had ENOUGH.
2. Save the Date: April 11th. The Overworked, Overwhelmed and Over It 16-week Path to Sustainable Success personal transformation experience.
P.S. As we move into March Equinox, which is a time for shifting our patterns, so we create a rhythm that is in alignment I am going to be shifting the posting day of new episodes to SUNDAYs.
I've been feeling into a new rhythm and this is what feels right for both of us. That way I can tape it on Fridays without feeling like I have to rush to get it out to you. And you can expect it on Sunday morning so that you can have it to set up your week. You will get it right to your feed. And if Sunday doesn't work, you can listen to it anytime that week.
I'll talk more about this next week as an example of practically using the feminine wisdom way of working.
But for now, you can rely on the Sunday rhythm until June Solstice when I will check in again to see how it's working.
Our relationships with other people are some of our greatest joys and challenges ... they stretch us in so many different ways... they are teachers, catalysts, and initiators. And by nature, they change over time. When we are in relationship to our relationships, we gain the power to make shifts in them before they become sources of drama, distress, and dis-ease.
But let's be honest, most of us spent more time in our education learning math and memorizing facts we will never us, and not enough time on what it looks like to be a human who knows how to maintain, nurture and grow healthy relationships. Let alone how to have the kinds of courageous and compassionate connections and conversations that are needed to navigate the emotional terrain of our relationships with each other.
While I could do a whole separate podcast on relationships, and maybe I will someday, I decided to focus this episode of Feminine Power Time #149 of "How to Shift Your Relationships so They Work For You." And I invited the man who taught me about 85% of what I know about relationship and who often has saved me from relationship landmines. This is #2 of 3 in our series of Redefining Our Relations.
Join me, Christine Arylo, feminine leadership advisor and my partner in life, love and business Noah Martin. Together, we dive into:
We’ll share some practical tools you can use in real time such as:
And then send you into the world to try this and see what happens - brave, courageous soul!
Relationships are one of the ways we can create a better world for ourselves and the planet. It’s not for the faint at heart … but it’s where the gold is.
See you there.
1. Connect with Noah at www.CoachingbyNoah.com
2. Get "The 4 Pillars of a Strong Partnership" with Noah and Christine - free class https://www.coachingbynoah.com/sacredpartnershipvideo