Should you trust your logic and rationale brain or your deeper inner feelings and knowing when making choices? How do you know when to listen to the data or the numbers, and when to trust your heart and make a choice against what the numbers say?
Do you tend to rely more on your intellect or your intuition to guide you, and how is that helping you or hurting you?
Join me and my partner in life and love and business, Noah Martin, for #3 in our Making Wise Choices series on Feminine Power Time: Using the Power of Both Your Head & Heart.
I invited Noah to join us because he masterful at using both the head and the heart together to make wise choices (join us and you'll learn more why.)
Here is some of what we will dive into together. Bring with you the choice points you are standing at, and / or choices you have made in the past ... because we make this personal to you, so that you can make wiser choices in all parts of your life.
And 4 Wisdom Inquiries Noah shared to run yourself through to get underneath what is driving any choice you are making:
1. What is the dream that is underlying this decision? And does it actually help you get to the dream?
2. What is the fear?
3. What is your tendency towards making choices - do you lean to being overly optimistic or overly pessimistic? What is that part saying?
4. What does your Inner Wisdom know?
To learn more about Noah Martin and his decision making and business insight consulting for women go to www.KnowYourNumbersWithNoah.com
RATE * REVIEW * SHARE *
I appreciate you leaving a rating and review. I love hearing from you.
And sharing this episode with anyone you think will benefit from it.
WOULD LOVE & APPRECIATE you completing the Feminine Power Time Survey
This will help me make wise choices that help me support you.
Go to www.FemininePowerTimeSurvey.com
** Events and programs with Christine Arylo **
What I know about this fall and winter...
1. Elevate Feminine Leadership Councils 2021/2022 - for women whose work and purpose is to re-imagine and re-design the way we work as a world ... through the field you work in and the presence you are ... and would love to have collaboration, guidance, wisdom, space with other conscious change makers.
Starts October 2021. Applications being accepted now.
What's still forming...
1. 2021 Women's Wisdom Quest & Live Gatherings - virtual last year, may be this year too. As well as some in person, intimate gatherings in Austin, Arizona, and Seattle.
2. Overwhelmed and Over It: A Path to Sustainable Success. 4 month transformational circle and program. We are considering running this in the fall again.
3. Path of Self Love 12-week training: Self Love Essentials - www.PathofSelfLove.org
Classes on Intuitive Thinking and Intuition and on Feminine Leadership: Power, Presence and Purpose.