Our beautiful, loving, open hearts have at one time or another been tromped on, broken or betrayed and so our normal, and probably necessary action at the time, was to build walls, force "fields, layers of protection around our hearts… resulting in us creating stories and sabotaging patterns that make us work harder than needed, make us
feel lonely, disconnected and like the world is on our shoulders, and keep us from the loving, respectful vibrant partnerships, friendships, families and work relationships we desire.
No matter how powerful, self confident or externally successful most people block the love – support, recognition, joy, connection, intimacy and fun – they crave.
In this feminine power time podcast, Christine Arylo for an illuminating conversation to explore:
- Signs you are blocking love and support and connect
- Why all people create blocks to love and support and connection
- Reveal your specific ‘love cracks’
- How to identify what strategies you’ve put into place to protect yourself but as a result are sabotaging yourself
- Simple but mighty practices for expanding your capacity to receive and give love, support, connection, intimacy and joy
To go deeper, check out the 40 Day Choosing ME Before We practice at