Taking leaps. Small ones. Big ones. In between ones. Whether we are leaving a job or changing careers... or moving our home... or starting or ending a marriage or relationship... or choosing to make a change, break a pattern or complete something without knowing exactly what's on the other side...
Taking leaps is like an olympic sport most of us didn't get training for. So we figure it out as we go. If we are fortunate, we find guides along the way who have leapt before us.
People who can give us some wisdom and practical steps for how to take leaps with grace. People who can support us to tap into our gumption to fuel the courage and clarity we need to leap.
I've lept many times into the unknown, followed the unconventional path, made choices for freedom over security, trusting that it would all work out in the end. So far I am still standing, still smiling and while I have some stretch marks from the stress that leaps almost always bring, the rewards in my heart and soul bank far outweigh the stretch marks.
Taking leaps is how people who live fully and freely live. We don't wait for all things to be in place or feel comfortable. But we also aren't 'dummy pants' and leap with no net. And the net isn't always what you think it is.
Wisdom Byte: If you never step into the unknown you just keep repeating the same reality.
I sat down to create this session of Feminine Power Time #191: Taking Leaps, Doing Beginnings, Endings, and Cycles with Grace & Gumption, on the 6th evening of sleeping in my new house, in a new city on the other side of America. A marker of 9-month cycle of making signficiant and intentional leaps in many areas of my life - from career to relationship to health to home to financial. Whew! Exhale.
So many of the people I advise and coach, and the women in the leadership councils and wisdom schools I founded, are also moving through big cycles - some they welcomed with opened arms, others they've resisted for some time.
I imagine you might also be going through a cycle with endings and beginnings too, whether you are conscious to it or not.
So i poured some tea, put on my downshifting white jammies, sat at my desk for the first time in 9 months and created this for you - to share what I've learned and noticed about cycles, about going through this current transition and what I'm seeing in other conscious humans currently.
I've got some inquires, stories and elevated perspectives to share that I hope will give you some grace and gumption in whatever leap you are making or is calling you.
I'll end us with 4 inquiries to elevate you and/or do with a friend.
See you there!
Elevation Wisdom Inquires
Write these out and contemplate them or conversate with a freind
1. What is the cycle, begining, ending I am in, approaching or resisting?
2. What do I know?
3. What am I unsure of?
4. What do I need to take the next step?
Upcoming Happenings & Trainings & Retreats
1. Self Love Essentials Professional Training - www.SelfLoveTraining.com
2. Women's Leadership Experience - A Path to Sustainable Success, Impact & Wellbeing for professional women daring to do it differently. www.PathofSustainbleSuccess.com
3. Gather and Guide Your People: Transformational Program Design Training, Incubator and Council www.GatherandGuideYourPeople.com
4. Receive Equinox Retreat - Chicago - www.PowerPauseRetreat.com
** To be notified of upcoming progams, sign up for Christine's twice a month wisdom letter here https://christinearylo.com/wisdom-letter-signup/
Or join the Feminine Wisdom Cafe (its free) - private online community site https://community.christinearylo.com/share/ICzZ3ZdHAspOUkyQ?utm_source=manual
I've been talking with so many people who have been feeling the affects of the intensity of the state of the world, the intense weather, their own intense changing lives... and there is a lot of anxiety bubbling up that leads to doubt, confusion, burnout, overwhelm. So I thought we needed to have a honest heart to heart about:
Anxiety & Doubt: How to Release and Reduce the Confusion & Swirl Within You
* How do you know if anxiety and doubt is driving you? Some of you know because you can feel it in your body. But others of you are masking over it. Stuffing your anxiety and doubt with food, drink, tv, shopping, work? Neither way is good for us.
* What is causing the anxiety and doubt at amplified levels that you might not know are affecting you? It is normal to have fear. Normal to feel worry or anxiety at times. But the levels we are dealing with right now, adding to the overwhelm, are being caused in large part by events, technology and other people.
* What is underneath the anxiety that you may be having trouble accessing, so it keeps you in overwhelm, worry, doubt, confusion? I'll share a story of mine that reflects the deep grief many women feel at a heart level for what is happening to the planet, to the children, to the people that they don't know how to be with or release.
* How do you release this anxiety and doubt? So you can access clarity and calm and wisdom? I'll share some simple but mighty practices you can use in your daily life to release the anxiety and breakthrough to clarity and calm. I use these myself.
I've been feeling so passionate about sharing this story with you and some of the practices I use myself.
We live in intense times. If you are not practicing actively protecting your energy field, releasing the deeper grief or fear, it's like not taking a shower for weeks. Eventually your mind and subconscious will stink and your will be an emotional or physical mess. This is yogic wisdom for our modern world.
My role is to continue to help us be awake to what is happening around and within us. And to share the practices that can keep us centered, clear, in our hearts and higher intelligence to be agents for change, love, elevation and harmony in this world. In sustainable ways.
I hope this episode of Feminine Power Time - Ep #102: Anxiety & Doubt: How to Release and Reduce the Confusion & Swirl Within You - supports you wherever this finds you today.
with great heart,
I'd love to hear from you what you LOVE about this podcast.
Please RATE - REVEIW and SHARE.
Online Programs and In Person Events and
Retreats Coming UP
What is currently stretching you? Catalyzing or challenging you? Calling you to release, shed, complete so that you can step into what is next? In your career, relationships, community, family, health or wealth? And could you use a boost of courage and clarity to make choices, release the old and step forward?
Good! Me too! Which is why I created this Feminine Power Time for you. Its is a Courage and Clarity boost that will strengthen your CLARITY about:
COURAGE SO YOU CAN:
I've been doing these Feminine Wisdom for Intense and Changing Time episodes for a while, and based on the survey feedback I received so far, I'm going to make them part of the regular rotation.
In between the 4 major Power Pause times - Solstices and Equinoxes - there are 4 minor 'super power days' when the earth and cosmos make an energetic shift.
In the Feminine Wisdom Way we use the minor shifts to add 'love' and wisdom to whatever we are growing and tending in our lives - be that our work, relationships, health, wealth or presence.
Here at Feminine Power Time, I'll bring a simpler version to you, focused on what I'm guided to share, and what wisdom inquiries are connected to that specific time.
This Courage and Clarity Boost was taped on the super power of day of Lammas, August 1st - but you can listen any time and get the benefit. Lammas is a day for being at choice to what you are going to harvest this year and what will also affect your year next year. It's a time we use the feminine super power of Catalyze to consciously choose what roles, responsibilities and ways of expressing we want to SHED so we can be free to express who we desire to be now, and to have the space to grow in what our soul is calling for.
Enjoy the Clarity and Courage Boost! I'm shedding right along with you too!
1. What is stretching and catalyzing me right now? In my work, relationships, health, wealth or personal expression?
2. What do I need to shed or let go of to make room for what's wanting to emerge - Roles? Responsibilties? Robes of Repression, in my work or relationships?
3. What is the next step for me to take? Just the next step?
4. What does my Inner Mean Gir/Guy - that inner force of fear, doubt -- have to say about making this shift?
5. What does my Inner Wisdom know is true?
Upcoming Events with Christine
Austin - Sept 22nd - The Fierce Grace Experience: Unleash you full power, presence and purpose now. A 1-Day feminine leadership retreat. More information here.
Seattle - Sept 28th - Harvest Equinox Power Pause: A 1/2 day retreat to reflect, refocus and get clear about your intentions and how to focus your life force the rest of the year. More information here.
Upcoming Programs and Retreats with Christine
Transform Your Inner Critic. Empower Your Inner Wisdom - Path of Self Love Training. Starts Sept 26th.
Sacred Rebel. Sacred Work. Vision Quest Weekend for Women. Early November 2019.
Fierce Grace Feminine Leadership Immersion and Incubator - Starts November 2019