There are many things you could do these last 3 months of the year, but what is really most important to you? What will bring you the best returns? And what shifts in your habits, patterns, and structures are needed to support you in this last cycle?
Wise women know how to use the natural cycles of the earth and universe to support them to grow their work, wealth and relationships, to support their health, and to keep them focused on what matters.
The September Equinox offers you insight to illuminate where the imbalances currently exist in your life & how to reset yourself and refocus your life force - especially the ways in which you are over giving and under receiving, the habits that may have worked in the summer but won't support you now, and the ways in which making changes to your home, health and wealth can support you to end your year strong, sane and supported.
In this Feminine Power Time with women's leadership and empowerment advisor and teacher, Christine Arylo, marries her MBA business background with 15+ years of wisdom and spiritual study in practical ways that can support you to elevate out of overhwelm, stay focused on what matters, shift sabotaging habits and take care of small things that make a big difference.
Tune into this Power Pause and:
Be led through a visualization and meditation to:
Power Pauses are a form of feminine leadership which teaches us to work in harmony with the natural cycles of how the material and mystical world both work. Part of her Feminine Wisdom School, Arylo teaches how to use this ancient wisdom and way of working to apply to creating a life and work that creates an impact and is sustainable.
To receive invitations to Christine Arylo's fall feminine leadership mentorship - called Elevate - and her fall Wisdom Quest for Women desiring to gain clarity, focus and courage to take the next steps to bring their sacred work into form, subscribe to her Wisdom Letters at www.ChristineArylo.com
Women's Wisdom Quest Nov 7-10 www.womenswisdomquest.com
Transform the Inner Critic. Empower the Inner Wisdom training. www.selflovetraining.com
I've been talking with so many people who have been feeling the affects of the intensity of the state of the world, the intense weather, their own intense changing lives... and there is a lot of anxiety bubbling up that leads to doubt, confusion, burnout, overwhelm. So I thought we needed to have a honest heart to heart about:
Anxiety & Doubt: How to Release and Reduce the Confusion & Swirl Within You
* How do you know if anxiety and doubt is driving you? Some of you know because you can feel it in your body. But others of you are masking over it. Stuffing your anxiety and doubt with food, drink, tv, shopping, work? Neither way is good for us.
* What is causing the anxiety and doubt at amplified levels that you might not know are affecting you? It is normal to have fear. Normal to feel worry or anxiety at times. But the levels we are dealing with right now, adding to the overwhelm, are being caused in large part by events, technology and other people.
* What is underneath the anxiety that you may be having trouble accessing, so it keeps you in overwhelm, worry, doubt, confusion? I'll share a story of mine that reflects the deep grief many women feel at a heart level for what is happening to the planet, to the children, to the people that they don't know how to be with or release.
* How do you release this anxiety and doubt? So you can access clarity and calm and wisdom? I'll share some simple but mighty practices you can use in your daily life to release the anxiety and breakthrough to clarity and calm. I use these myself.
I've been feeling so passionate about sharing this story with you and some of the practices I use myself.
We live in intense times. If you are not practicing actively protecting your energy field, releasing the deeper grief or fear, it's like not taking a shower for weeks. Eventually your mind and subconscious will stink and your will be an emotional or physical mess. This is yogic wisdom for our modern world.
My role is to continue to help us be awake to what is happening around and within us. And to share the practices that can keep us centered, clear, in our hearts and higher intelligence to be agents for change, love, elevation and harmony in this world. In sustainable ways.
I hope this episode of Feminine Power Time - Ep #102: Anxiety & Doubt: How to Release and Reduce the Confusion & Swirl Within You - supports you wherever this finds you today.
with great heart,
I'd love to hear from you what you LOVE about this podcast.
Please RATE - REVEIW and SHARE.
Online Programs and In Person Events and
Retreats Coming UP
Should you trust your logic and rationale brain or your deeper inner feelings and knowing when making choices? How do you know when to listen to the data or the numbers, and when to trust your heart and make a choice against what the numbers say? Do you tend to rely more on your intellect or your intuition to guide you, and how is that helping you or hurting you?
Join me and my partner in life and love, Noah Martin, for #3 in our Making Wise Choices series on Feminine Power Time: Using the Power of Both Your Head & Heart.
I invited Noah to join us because he masterful at using both the head and the heart together to make wise choices (join us and you'll learn more why.)
Here is some of what we will dive into together. Bring with you the choice points you are standing at, and / or choices you have made in the past ... because we make this personal to you, so that you can make wiser choices in all parts of your life.
And 4 Wisdom Inquiries Noah shared to run yourself through to get underneath what is driving any choice you are making:
1. What is the dream that is underlying this decision? And does it actually help you get to the dream?
2. What is the fear?
3. What is your tendency towards making choices - do you lean to being overly optimistic or overly pessimistic? What is that part saying?
4. What does your Inner Wisdom know?
To learn more about Noah Martin go to www.KnowYourNumbersWithNoah.com
RATE * REVIEW * SHARE *
I appreciate you leaving a rating and review. I love hearing from you.
And sharing this episode with anyone you think will benefit from it.
** Events and programs with Christine Arylo - join us! **
Upcoming Events with Christine
Austin - Sept 22nd - The Fierce Grace Experience: Unleash you full power, presence and purpose now. A 1-Day feminine leadership retreat. More information here.
Seattle - Sept 28th - Harvest Equinox Power Pause: A 1/2 day retreat to reflect, refocus and get clear about your intentions and how to focus your life force the rest of the year. More information here.
Upcoming Programs and Retreats with Christine
Transform Your Inner Critic. Empower Your Inner Wisdom - Path of Self Love Training. Starts Oct 1st www.selflovetraining.com
Sacred Rebel. Sacred Work. Vision Quest Weekend for Women. Nov 7-10. www.womenswisdomquest.com
Fierce Grace Feminine Leadership Immersion and Incubator - Starts November 2019