We have so much power within to create the world we desire to live in, for ourselves, those we influence and our society - but in the current reality, with the current stressors, we face, that can seem so far away or like self help rah rah. When it's anything but.
Knowing where our power is to take the pressure off, create space for ourselves, receive what we need, focus our energy and resources is essential for anyone who wants to make an impact, in a way in which you are sustained do. This is where our feminine power comes in.
In this series, we are building from the energy of the 5-year anniversary podcast Ep 154: Embrace Your Power to Create the World You Desire to Live In, to make this profound possibility and wisdom practical and applicable to you and your life.
The series will take us into 3 realms of where our power lies to do things differently, to be conscious creators of reality and culture and society and our lives. Archetypes we have within us that we can access to be and feel empowered to see where we can make shifts: the Mother, the Maker, & the Co-Creator.
In this episode #155 of Feminine Power Time we dive into Valuing the Mother, exploring
I'll take you through these three aspects of Mother Power so you can take the pressure off yourself, give yourself the space and support you need, and shake off the over-culture B.S. that is not serving you.
We'll end with a super powered stand to say NO MORE to what is not supporting you.
See you there
1. Come by the Feminine Wisdom Cafe and post your NO MORE! www.FeminineWisdomCafe
This is our private online community off of social media, where we connect and share on the topic we are exploring in these podcasts and more.
2. Get the Overwhelmed and Over It Book - www.OverwhelmedandOverIt.com
3. Share. Rate. Review this podcast - THANK YOU. This is how we get the wisdom out to more people
GO DEEPER. Learn More.
Current and Upcoming Programs with Christine
1. Overwhelmed and Over It! A Path to Sustainable Success - open enrollment www.OverwhelmedandOverItProgram.com
2. Personal Transformation and Feminine Leadership Mentoring and Coaching: www.HarmonizeandRise.com
3. Save the date - Mid Year Power Pause - starts June 20th. To receive the invitation when it's ready go to www.femininewisdomway.com
Special Thank You to Sharon Zeugin for background art we are using for this series.. http://sharonzeugin.net/