As we approach the mid year point, ask yourself how is the pace and rhythm of your life working for you? Are you focused on what matters? Do you even have the space to focus on what matters? The truth is the swirl of the world & the pace of the systems you work in aren't going to slow down... but you do have the power within you to set the rhythm of your life differently.
But... "You only discover balance in your life when you learn to trust the flow of the ancient rhythm" - john O'Donohue.
What does that mean? I will share more with you...
I broadcast this episode the last two years at this same time, and decided to share it again because as I listened to it myself today I was inspired by what I said. I couldn't say it better a second time.
So using two feminine leadership principles I'll share at the start of our conversation, I share this timeless wisdom with you for this time now. Tune in xoxo.
About this Feminine Power Time with Christine Arylo:
We lead crazy paced lives in part because we have made the unconscious choice to allow the rhythm of our life to be dictated by the pace the patriarchy and over culture has set - keeping us frenzied, fragmented and not focused on what truly matters.
And there is another choice...
Feminine wisdom shows us how to be in the world without being of the world, by taking the powerful act to consciously set the patterns and rhythms of days, weeks, months and years in a way that creates harmony, not havoc.
This was originally the third episode in the "Breaking Through the Myth of Balance" Series, as we illuminate a different way to live - so we can focus on what matters, be the most powerful presences of change, without exhausting ourselves and our resources including:
Join me to make this real and practical in your life:
1. FLOW Mid year power pause and virtual retreat - Focus Your Life Force on What Matters www.flowpowerpause.com
2. East Coast power pause and Feminine Wisdom Weekend at Kripalu July 19-21 - www.FeminineWisdomWeekend.com
3. Path of Self Love Training and Retreat at Kripalu in July - www.SelfLoveRetreat.com
4. Seattle Power Pause - July 9th - https://www.ellevatenetwork.com/events/9152-flow-2019-part-3-of-our-power-pause-series-mid-year-intentions
5. The Feminine Wisdom Way Training and Sisterhood - www.FeminineWisdomWay.com
For information on personal mentoring with Christine, email Sarah Mardell at Sarah@Arylo.com
1. What would I love to have the space to create? birth? experience? do? this year but I never seem to have the time or space for?
2. What support do I need to create the space for what you want to create?
"When we try to do too much and too fast, we exhaust ourselves, our time, our money and we do not have enough of what we need."
"Organizations often try to do too much and too fast so they burn out their employees. We have to ask ourselves why are we driving and striving so hard? What is sustainable growth? And when will we give up the dominate the world culture as normal or acceptable."
"There is something deeper within you that wants the space to create or express. You have the power within to restructure your weeks and days. You cant make more time but you can create the space."
"It is a daring act to choose to live within a different structure than the one you've been conditioned to believe is normal. If you get into the flow of the natural cycles and deepen into the roots of mother nature, and allow the space for grace to come in, the path ahead will become illuminated."